Baccarat, also known as Punto Banco, is ideal for those who do not want to memorize thousands of rules and do not feel like cumbersome or complex side bets and hands.
It is always very playable and you can sit back and relax, because the rules are very simple. As a matter of fact, you can make a few decisions because before playing for real money with online casinos. All you need is a basic understanding of the bets available – and you’re perfectly prepared for hours of entertainment.
In baccarat, players have the option to bet on either the player or the banker. Bettors can also bet on players and dealers landing in a draw, but this bet has really bad chances of winning and should be avoided.
You place the bets in the appropriate betting box on the table before the dealer hands out the cards to the players, so you have to make the decision, as it were, before you see the cards.
Overall, there are only three bets to consider in the game, with no option for a further or additional side bet.
The payout percentages for these three bets look like this:
- Player bets are paid out 1: 1.
- Banker bets are paid out 1: 1, but with a 5% commission to the house.
- Draws are paid out in most casinos 8: 1, and sometimes (but rarely) 9: 1.
The goal in Baccarat is to get as close to the game’s highest hand as possible to 9.
- Players bet on whether the banker’s or player’s hand wins or draws. Once the bets are placed, players can only watch the game unfold.
- The dealer assigns two cards to the player field and two cards to the banker field.
- The dealer rates both hands in accordance to the rules of the Baccarat game, including the distribution of additional cards.
- The dealer announces which hand or bet has won.
It is absolutely not necessary for the player to understand how the cards and hands are valued by the dealer. All of this is automatically determined depending on the rules of the Baccarat game.
After the bets have been placed, the dealer hands out two cards to the player first and then to the bank and begins to rate the two hands.
- First, the dealer rates the player’s hand:
- If the player hand has an 8 or 9, it is a so-called natural and the player hand wins automatically, unless the bank also has an 8 or 9 – then it is a draw;
- If the player hand has a 6 or 7, the player’s turn is ended – so-called “Stand”;
- If the player hand has a 5 or less, the dealer deals a third (last) card to the player’s hand and the player’s turn ends with it – so-called “State”.
- Then the dealer rates the banker’s hand:
- If the banker’s hand has a 7, 8 or 9, the banker’s move is terminated;
- If the banker’s hand has a 6 and the player’s third card was 6 – 7, the dealer hands out a third card to the banker’s hand;
- If the banker’s hand has a 5 and the player’s third card was 4 – 7, the dealer hands out a third card to the banker’s hand;
- If the banker’s hand has a 4 and the player’s third card was 2-7, the dealer hands out a third card to the banker’s hand;
- If the banker’s hand has a 3 and the player’s third card was 0-7, the dealer hands out a third card to the banker’s hand;
- If the banker’s hand has a 2 or less, the dealer deals a third card to the banker’s hand.
- Once both hands have been rated by the dealer, he or she announces the winner – the hand with the highest score wins.
- If the cards total more than 10, only the value above 10 counts; eg 8 8 = 16 equals 6 points.
- If the score is 10 eg 7 3 = 10 then the player has 0 points.
Find out everything about Baccarat game at WiningFT. WinningFT is an online casino company, they offer casino games like Live Baccarat, Live Dragon Tiger, Live Blackjack, and many more.